Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11

Today I finished all of the requirements for my last semester!!! I was a little worried about finding a class 4, because my patient didn't show up for the last two appointments. I was surprised to see her come in, because I couldn't even leave a message on her phone. Everything worked out great! We are still waiting for our exam results which makes me kinda mad because we completed all of our boards so early. They said they were waiting for the results for the process of care. This is a pain because we took this back in February. I have my patient coming in that was a class three last semester. I think it will be fun to see the results and to keep her on a maintenance cleaning. I hope we all get our results soon and we can be stress free. At least with school, then the job search stress begins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment