Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3/22/11

Boards are finally over!!! Or atleast I hope so. I felt pretty confident about the clinical boards, but then I start to second guess myself. I could not get my patient numb up front. When I practiced on him I also had this problem. The hygienist told me to just use half a carp. this still did not numb him fully. I completed my last 1A today and then this afternoon I get to clean my class four patient. I hope everything goes smoothly this afternoon. I screened this patient earlier in the year and she had very mobile teeth with severe calculus. I'm scared that when I scale the teeth will become even more loose and fall out! Lets hope not. Overall, it was a complete relief to get done with boards:) Now the job search stress begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment